Pageviews last month

Monday, January 30, 2012

New Focus on Legs




So with my upper body and abdominals coming along as nicely as they have, I am now going to switch focus to my lower body. I haven't seen as much progress in my glutes and hamstrings as I would have liked. Although from the left picture, it is obvious that my quadriceps are progressing well. I'm not sure if I'm lacking muscle, or if I still need to lose body fat for those muscles to look more defined.


I might start working my lower body twice a week, and see if the intensity causes progress. I've read that a lot of bikini fitness models do that because so much focus is on the area where the glutes and hamstrings meet. I'm hoping to enter a competition this year, and my lower body is now my problem area. I'm going to fix it!

No comments:

Post a Comment