Pageviews last month

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Full Moon in Scorpio

So tonight will be my first Esbat in awhile. I'm looking forward to it greatly. Every month the full and new moons are in a different sign, and therefore have different connotations. That was something I learned while on deployment. I thought that was pretty interesting. So tonight, the moon is in Scorpio, which is a water sign, believe it or not. So that being said, water is the element of emotion and intuition. With the moon in Scorpio, one should focus on growth in one's own resources, whatever they are. At least that is what I read.
As it is, I'm a solitary practitioner, but when I get to Georgia, I'm going to try at least one group ritual. I don't know if I will like it, but I feel it is fair to get the experience. I like having others to compare notes with. The open  circle on Ft. Campbell holds their ceremonies during the day on the closest Sunday. I feel like moon celebrations should definitely be held at night, but then again, that could be another reason I prefer solitary practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment