Pageviews last month

Monday, May 16, 2011

Great Trip to Vegas

This weekend, I kind of fell off the fitness wagon, although I know it could've been much worse! Of course the alcohol is usually a no no, not to mention the cheese dip I ate at Margaritaville. Oh my goodness, but what a place to make unhealthy food choices! Lol, I had a fabulous time, and with the start of the week, I am ready to lift my weights, and run my 6 miles after class.
The night after we got there, my best friend and I were out until the sun came up! I found out that you can walk around with your drinks in Vegas, which was a lot of fun. I got to dress up really nice, which I love doing.
She graduates in December, and I will be going back then, if not sooner! I hadn't seen here since I deployed last year. She came to visit me, and we video chatted almost every day that I was in Afghanistan. One of the best friends ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment