Pageviews last month

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Really, Eating Baby Food?

So I was listening to Sirius Radio today, the Hits 1 station, if I remember correctly, when I heard something like this, "So baby food sales have gone through the roof, when it was discovered that Lady Gaga uses it to stay in shape."
Okay, first of all, I can't believe they said that she uses it to stay in shape. Now maybe she uses it to stay skinny as all get out, but there is no way that qualifies as in shape! I work out a lot, and as a result, to keep my body healthy, I eat a lot. Any where from 2100-2500 calories a day! There is nothing wrong with looking like a real person, and not a stick figure! (don't get me wrong, I know some people have fast metabolisms, but they tend to eat a lot anyway).
Baby food is for babies! I know I'm making leaps in common sense and logic, but their digestive system can't handle regular food yet, BECAUSE THEY ARE NEW!
Okay people, Lady Gaga does it, so what? Charlie Sheen has Tiger Blood do you? I sure don't. erego, I'm not crazy either. Eat real food, be a real person. Want to get in shape? Eat HEALTHY and CLEAN, and go to the GYM!

No comments:

Post a Comment