Pageviews last month

Friday, December 16, 2011

Getting My Personal Trainer Certification

So one of my goals for the new year is to get my personal trainer certification. I found a program (see below) that the Army tuition assistance program will fund. It should only take a maximum of 8 months.
I began changing my lifestyle to a healthier, cleaner one, while I was deployed last year.

 Since then I have seen muscle growth that makes me so happy, and now I have a body I am proud of. I built this body, and can do anything I want with it. I ran two half marathons this year. I've never felt so strong.

I want to be able to help other people to attain their physical fitness goals. Right now, people do ask me a lot about nutrition and fitness, and how they tie together. I love to help, and it is one of my favorite topics!

I can't wait to start my studies.

http://www.issaonline.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment