Pageviews last month

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Tasty Protein Pancake Receipe

Here's the receipe:

3 egg whites
1/3 cup of oat bran
1 oz skim milk
dash of sea salt
dash of cinnamon
1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder

Whisk it all together, and cook in a pan like a big pancake. Top it with 2 tbsp of nut butter. I used all natural PB.

I used almond milk instead of skim milk, and butter toffee cream protein instead of vanilla, since I didn't have either of those. I think I'm going to try flaxseed meal instead of oat bran next time, but it tasted pretty good, and I was super full when I was done!

Nutritional Information:

Energy: 281 calories
Total Fat: 4.7g
Sat Fat: .9g
Cholesterol: 7.5mg
Sodium: 273mg
Potassium: 235.5mg
Total Carbs: 31.8g
Dietary Fiber: 6.8g
Sugar: 0g
Protein: 34.3g
Vit A: 1%
Vit C: 0%
Calcium: 15.9%
Iron: 13.4%

No comments:

Post a Comment