Pageviews last month

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Nine Weeks Left to Go!


My stats for the month are as follows:
January 7th -->February 3rd:
Weight: 126lbs--> 122.8lbs

BF: 17%-->15-15.5%
Hips: 35.5"-->34.5"
Waist: 25.25"-->24.75"
Thighs: 21"-->20.25"

Think that this week I will add in afternoon cardio on Monday, Wednesday, and maybe Thursday as well. During this competition prep, I'm trying to see how high I can keep my calories, and still lose body fat. I spent A LOT of time hungry during the last cut, and I'm trying to avoid that as much as possible.

My goal for February is to reach 120 lbs, although it looks like I may exceed my goal!


So I have completed my first 4 weeks of competition prep. Be sure to watch the video to hear about how the month went! I'll have weekly video and photo updates from here on out. Here are my progress photos!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment