Pageviews last month

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Starting A New Workout Regimen

So I did my circuit workouts until they exhausted me, which was about 3 weeks. Now I'm spending today developing a new one. It is time for me to switch it up. I have to keep my muscles guessing. I have been really good about sticking to my clean eating diet. I am very proud of myself! I have a little frozen yogurt last night (within the portion size too!) I haven't had any dessert in weeks! It was such a great reward.
My body fat has gone down a little, about 1-1.5 percent or so, and I did lose about 5 pounds. I gained a 1/4 inch in my biceps, so I am very proud of that. I went to the doctor and picked up some new inserts to see if that would help my ankle. It starts to hurt when I run more than 4 or 5 miles. So far I haven't had any pain, but I haven't run that distance yet.
My tuition assisstance got approved for my ISSA personal trainer course. I am very excited, and I can't wait to start learning!
I've also become a squad leader in the last week. This of course will take up even more of my time. I enjoy taking care of soldiers though. I enjoy helping them develop, and become better soldiers. Starting next month, we will be doing PT in small groups to accomodate their various shifts. I look forward to having workout partners again. I also get to develop the PT plans, so I will get more practice at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment