Pageviews last month

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Worked Out my Headache!

I woke up two days ago with a wretched headache. I still wanted to go the gym, but at the same time, I just wanted to take some aspirin and lay back down. My inner fitness goddess kept prodding me though, so I did take the aspirin, but I got ready for the gym instead of laying back down.

My work out that day was a full body circuit, with 30 seconds of jump rope inbetween each exercise. There were 11 exercises altogether. The first 5 minutes of the work out were excruitiating, I didn't think I was going to be able to do the jump rope, since my head hurt worse each time I bounced.

Before I knew it though, I was feeling amazing. I went from doing one cycle of the circuit to doing two cycles (30 minute work out to a 60 minute work out). I got back to my apartment and told my husband about it. He told me later I sounded a little crazy.

Who knew that the cure for my pounding head ache would have been a challenging work out?

No comments:

Post a Comment