Pageviews last month

Monday, June 25, 2012

Lee Labrada's 12 Wk Lean Body Trainer: Week 4, Day 4 - Chest, Shoulders, Triceps & The Key To Growth

The link below is a sample of the workout plan I am currently following. I will be doing this workout tomorrow, with some alterations and additions. I usually do 3 regular sets before the failure set, and before each exercise, I will do 20 push ups. I will probably also add in some regular cardio at the end to loosen up my legs, since I will work legs & abs tomorrow. The program is a great foundation to build off of though!

Lee Labrada's 12 Wk Lean Body Trainer: Week 4, Day 4 - Chest, Shoulders, Triceps & The Key To Growth

1 comment:

  1. The exercise of the day was the machine shoulder press. I haven't done that one in a while, and I really felt it in my shoulders!

    ReplyDelete