Pageviews last month

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Machine Shoulder Press

So the link below qualifies as my most effective exercise of the week. It has been quite some time since I have used this machine, and it was just introduced this week on the Labarada 12 Week Lean Plan. I am always very careful with shoulder exercises. People typically make the mistake of using too much weight on their more delicate shoulder joints, so of course I definitely kept the weight light. I definitely smoked my shoulders with this machine!

I have come to have a new appreciation for my shoulders. They have started to shape very nicely within the last 6 months or so, and I really think it looks very attractive. I mean, having nice shoulders means you are guaranteed to look great in tank tops and sleeveless shirts. Not to mention, my biceps and triceps are coming along nicely as well. :-)

Bodybuilding.com - Machine Shoulder (Military) Press - Female

No comments:

Post a Comment