Pageviews last month

Saturday, July 21, 2012

3 Saturdays Left!

I really can't believe that there are only 3 Saturdays left until my competition! I'm only waiting on my heels to get here now. I really thought they would have arrived this week! I did get my Bikini Bite already though. Definitely need to start getting tanner. Maybe I'll stop my my apartment complex's tanning bed, or sit out by the pool today. I have to be nice and dark!

I won't be doing any more progress photos. Whether I post the pictures here, Facebook, or you are one of those people that gets to see it in person, I want it to be a surprise!

It has been a super stressful week. I had one of the worst days ever, and then just as I'm ready to quit, my command team let me get ambushed by the new battalion commander. They awarded me an Army Achievement Medal. I'm such a sap. I just need to feel appreciated, and that about did it. I was totally surprised. Just when I feel like quitting, they do something to make me want to SOLDIER on (ha). I think what I appreciated most, was my commander telling me that soldiers in my platoon had said good things about me to him and others as well. I like helping soldiers; it's my job. That made me feel the best. Those guys have to deal with me on my most stressful days. It's nice to know that they know I try my hardest.

I'm acting platoon sergeant this week, and a whole ton of problems cropped up as soon as the actual platoon sergeant left. Why do things have to happen that way? Despite that I got in all of my workouts. I'm doing 2-a-days leading up to the competition, with a cardio focus of course. I measured in at about 14.5-14.7% body fat last Sunday, so we will see what I come in at today. Pretty excited for the results. The scale hasn't been moving much, but I'm not too concerned about that. I'm probably just gaining a little muscle, since I have to eat more to support my training.

I received my NPC registration card this week! So that felt amazing! I am planning on finishing up my fitness course over the weekend, since my husband is doing his weekend warrior thing. I only have a few weeks left to finish that, but thankfully I'm not behind or anything. Soon, I might have clients of my own!

3 Saturdays left until the NPC Coastal USA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment