Pageviews last month

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Preparing for Peak Week

So after doing research this week, I think I have the necessary plan laid out to (hopefully) have a successful peak week. I will start tomorrow, baking up all my chicken breast, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, and oatmeal. I have brussel sprouts, asparagus, and cabbage to help with the excess water flushing.

I will taper out the carbs throughout the week, and end up eating only one serving in the morning on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. They will be reintroduced on Friday (a little bit). I will drink my last bit of water on Friday, before noon. I will start taking Cellucor's L2 on Monday, to flush out my excess water, so I can get my cut look. Monday will be my last weight lifting session. I will do cardio everyday after that until Friday.

I'm super excited and a little nervous going into this. People mess it up all the time. I know I will be super tired from the lack of carbs, but that is why this is only temporary. Peak fitness appearance is not meant to be kept up over long periods of time. I will drink water (and retain it unfortuantely) as soon as the competition is over, but then I will return to normal.

I can't believe my competition is next Saturday! NPC Coastal USA, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment